The Main Factory site is open between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. If you have arranged on the weekend collection at an additional cost, it’ll be between 10:00am and 2:00pm. this option is only availible on a Saturday.
To help you guarantee the quickest and easiest installation and assembly of your furniture, please ensure there is clear access through hallways and staircases, and that the space for your bed or furniture is clear. It’s a good idea to move things like picture frames and vases too, just in case they accidentally get a bump. Assembly needs the use of a screwdriver and maybe a hammer.
If you have arranged to collect your order from us, please remember to bring your receipt and a vehicle large enough to place the order in, as this could void your guarantee if the order is bent in a small van/car.
Products Solid Pine Base’s
- All of our products are handmade to order.
- All brochure/website descriptions of our products are correct at the time of going to press. We have a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to amend the specifications of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
- Finishes are applied to the exterior of the beds, drawers and furniture. Due to the nature of the materials used, finishes may vary. Part of the charm of our natural wood products is there can be variation in colour, grain and knots. Our showroom models are within the expected characteristics of these products.
- We have a limited customisation service (i.e. longer length). There are adjustment costs on both frames and mattresses for this service.
- We require three full working days notice to add additional products to your order.
- Beds are described and manufactured in terms of the size of the mattress required.
- All original Solid Pine Wood frames are larger than the mattress size by approx 3½ inches (9cm) width & 4½ inches (11.5cm) length.
- Mattress and frame sizes are manufactured to a tolerance of +/- one inch.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of the frame dimensions and that they are suitable for the space you have allocated.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All our bed frames carry a 10 year guarantee covering workmanship and materials.
- Mattresses are guaranteed from 1 to 25 years, depending on the type.
- Please see our brochure or website for details. Our guarantee covers workmanship and materials.
- The above guarantees are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellations / Amendments
- It is our customer responsibility to check that all the details on the order form are correct, including the exact specifications of the product and delivery details.
- For all items represented in our brochure or on our website, before delivery, we will retain 25% of the cancelled order value to offset our manufacturing and administration costs.
- If you have had your products delivered and have changed your mind, this will incur a 50% cancellation charge and a delivery/collection charge.
- Any customised or adjusted products are non refundable.
- Refunds are not authorised until stock items are returned to our main Workshop.
- We request payment in full at the time of ordering.
- BEDZ 4 ZZZZ accepts all major credit cards except AMEX, Pay Pal payment are welcome. Electron cannot be used on telesales / web sales.
- BEDZ 4 ZZZZ LTD also accepts personal cheques, which must be received and cleared before delivery.
- For security reasons we are unable to accept any payment on delivery.
- Goods cannot be collected until full payment has been received.
- Full payment is to be made at point of order if you wish to collect your purchase.
- A full collection service is available from main manufacturing site in Kent. on any day between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Please keep us informed if you are running late on your selected collection date as the Main manufacturing site will stay open longer for you to collect your order.
Variation of Terms
- Our sales teams have no authority to vary these terms and conditions of sale