The Study Bed (where advertised)
Delivery And Installation
The Study Bed of course needs to arrive flat packed in order to arrive safely and to get the bed into the intended room. Self-Assembly is certainly possable, but can be a challenging experiance. We have our own dedicated team of assemblers, who travel around the country delivering and assembling "The Study Bed".
(Much subsidised) charges start at £150.00 depending on locality. please call or contact us for more information and days that we would be in your area.
Please measure your room carefully, allowing for such things as door openings and radiator position and skirting boards. Please also bear in mind that an additional 10cm approximately may be required width wise for assembly. If in any doubt's please contact us first.
|Size's are in cm||Single Study Bed||Small Double Study Bed||Normal Double Study Bed|
|Width||206 / 207||207||207|
|Height||140 / 144||160||175|
|Projection as DESK||107||107||116|
|Projection as BED||108 / 111||132||153|
|Desk Size||65 x 190||65 x 190||65 x 190|
|Mattress size||Single 90x190||Small Double 120x190||Double 137x190|
- All of our products are handmade to order.
- All brochure/website descriptions of our products are correct at the time of going to press. We have a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to amend the specifications of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
- Finishes are applied to the exterior of the beds, drawers and furniture. Due to the nature of the materials used, finishes may vary. Part of the charm of our natural wood products is there can be variation in colour, grain and knots. Our showroom models are within the expected characteristics of these products.
- We have a limited customisation service (i.e. longer length). There are adjustment costs on both frames and mattresses for this service.
- We require three full working days notice to add additional products to your order.
- Beds are described and manufactured in terms of the size of the mattress required.
- All original Solid Pine Wood frames are larger than the mattress size by approx 3½ inches (9cm) width & 4½ inches (11.5cm) length.
- Mattress and frame sizes are manufactured to a tolerance of +/- one inch.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of the frame dimensions and that they are suitable for the space you have allocated.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All our bed frames carry a 10 year guarantee covering workmanship and materials.
- Mattresses are guaranteed from 1 to 25 years, depending on the type.
- Please see our brochure or website for details. Our guarantee covers workmanship and materials.
- The above guarantees are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
- It is our customer responsibility to check that all the details on the order form are correct, including the exact specifications of the product and delivery details.
- For all items represented in our brochure or on our website, before delivery, we will retain 25% of the cancelled order value to offset our manufacturing and administration costs.
- If you have had your products delivered and have changed your mind, this will incur a 50% cancellation charge and a delivery/collection charge.
- Any customised or adjusted products are non refundable.
- Refunds are not authorised until stock items are returned to our main Workshop.
- We request payment in full at the time of ordering.
- BEDZ 4 ZZZZ accepts all major credit cards except AMEX, Pay Pal payment are welcome. Electron cannot be used on telesales / web sales.
- BEDZ 4 ZZZZ LTD also accepts personal cheques, which must be received and cleared before delivery.
- For security reasons we are unable to accept any payment on delivery.
- Goods cannot be delivered until full payment has been received.
- For some parts of England, Scotland or Wales we use a courier. On purchasing you will have been given an estimated lead time. The sales team will call you once your furniture has been collected from our workshop to arrange a delivery date.
- For all other areas of the UK delivery dates will be arranged at the point of order. Our delivery department will contact you two days before delivery to give you an am / pm time window.
- This delivery window is our best estimate and cannot be guaranteed due to delays beyond our control such as prevailing traffic conditions, etc. Our delivery team will call you to inform you if there are any delays. (This might not be possible if a National Carrier Service is used to deliver your order)
- Regular day time deliveries are between 7:00 am – 6:00pm. Weekend deliveries are between 8:00pm - 4pm at an additional supplement of £50.
- If assembly is required please ask when placing the order as this will carry an additional charge.
- Please ensure that clear access through hallways and stairways is available. A clear space for assembly in the designated room is also desirable.
- Our delivery team will exercise every caution and extend every courtesy during delivery and assembly. We cannot be held liable for any accidental damage to your property or person, however caused, and only enter your premises under these conditions.
- We request 3 working days notice if you wish to postpone your delivery.
- Our sales teams have no authority to vary these terms and conditions of sale
Delivery Charges and Free Delivery Area.
- Our delivery team will deliver free of charge taking all products purchased to just inside the front door.
- Free delivery in London will take place in the following areas/postcodes All london Postcodes More deatils Please Ask
- Free delivery in Kent will take place in the following areas,Maidstone KMFM Signal area and the West Kent Signal Area more detials please ask.
- All other areas will incur the delivery charge of at least £59.99
- Please ask if your not sure of the costs that will be involved